DUI Witnesses: Learn The Role of Various Witnesses in DWI Cases
In every DUI case there will always be at least one witness, the arresting officer. Some cases are complex and involve multiple law enforcement witnesses, detention staff, breath test maintainance technicians, phlebotomists, medical personel, chain of custody witnesses, forensic scientists, criminalists, accident reconstructionists, victims of accidents, civilian witnesses to driving, defense experts, witnesses called to support or refute allegations of prior conviction, alabi witnesses, bartenders, cab drivers and many others who may have been involved in the case.
Don’t make the mistake of assuming that just because it is a DUI case that it is simple. Other than DNA cases, impaired driving cases are the most techincal and sometimes witness intensive cases in criminal courts.
|1||Witnesses to prove allegations of prior DUI convictions|
|2||DUI Accident Reconstruction Experts|
|3||Civilian Witnesses In DUI Cases|
|4||Defense Chemical Expert Witnesses In DUI Cases|
|5||The State Expert Witness In DUI Cases|
Call now to speak with and get an absolutely free consultation.
Attorney for Loudoun County
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I hire a lawyer or use a public defender?
- What should I do immediately after recieving a charge?
- How do I find the best lawyer?
- Can a great lawyer really get my charge completely dropped?
- What are some common laws?
- What is the most important thing to be prepared for?
- How much will it cost total?
- How will I contact my lawyer?