Wisconsin DUI Attorney
Search By County
Wisconsin DUI Attorney Information and Help
In Wisconsin, the acronyms used for impaired driving charges most commonly are OWI and DUI. Whichever way you refer to it, a Wisconsin DUI charge is serious and contains a number of deadlines and pitfalls for the unaware. For that reason, we highly recommend that you read the Wisconsin OWI pages and make an informed decision who which attorney to go with to review your case.
Have you been arrested for a Wisconsin OWI, DUI, “drunk driving,” or impaired driving charge?
Tips, Pitfalls and Wisconsin DUI Facts
WI OWI Pitfall #1: You have only 10 days to challenge your impending license suspension. That means that if you don’t file a request for a hearing, or have an attorney request one for you, you will lose all of your rights to due process surrounding the Wisconsin DUI suspension.
WI OWI Pitfall#2: While the legal limit for Wisconsin DUI cases is 0.080, it is also possible to get a DUI conviction without having any alcohol reading at all. If your consumption of alcohol lessens your ability to drive safely, then you are at risk for a Wisconsin DUI conviction.
WI OWI Pitfall#3: Even though Wisconsin has a reputation of being more lenient on impaired drivers than most other US states, there is still exposure to heavy fines and jail sentences. Learn more about Wisconsin DUI penalties.
Select the Wisconsin city where you were arrested:
Call an Attorney
Call now to let us assist you in locating a DUI attorney in your area. We have a large network of DUI lawyers and legal representatives in our database. If you don't find an attorney for your area, we can locate one for you.
Wisconsin DUI Topics
- DUI/OWI License Suspensions and Hearings For Wisconsin DUI Cases
- How Common is DUI in Wisconsin?
- Iowa County, Wisconsin DUI Lawyer
- Why Are Wisconsin DUI Laws Enforced?
- Wisconsin DUI Chemical Testing Evidence
- Wisconsin DUI Conviction Rate
- Wisconsin DUI Penalties: Wisconsin OWI Punishments
- Wisconsin DUI/OWI Criminal Process
- Wisconsin FAQ
- Wisconsin Ignition Interlock Devices in DUI/OWI Cases
- Wisconsin OWI Charges: Wisconsin DUI Law Explained
- Wisconsin OWI/DUI Law & Penalties
Counties in Wisconsin
- Eau Claire
- Fond Du Lac
- Green Lake
- La Crosse
- Saint Croix