Interlock Devices As A Mitigation Tool
Now that most states have interlock laws on the books, creative attorneys have started to try to use the installation of IIDs as a sentence reduction tool.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I hire a lawyer or use a public defender?
- What should I do immediately after recieving a charge?
- How do I find the best lawyer?
- Can a great lawyer really get my charge completely dropped?
- What are some common laws?
- What is the most important thing to be prepared for?
- How much will it cost total?
- How will I contact my lawyer?