DUI Attorney Fees
How Much Is A DUI Attorney
DUI cases are difficult, highly specialized and time consuming. Therefore, if you want a good DUI lawyer, expect to pay a premium. An effective DUI lawyer is well worth the cost, but the question is, how much and can a cheaper one or a public defender get the same result?
These questions are difficult to answer because they must be taken largely on a case-by-case basis.
The articles in this section are designed to give the reader a primer on attorneys’ fees and finances, and provide tools on how to approach the subject before, during and after your representation is completed.
- Pro-bono DUI work? Don’t expect a free ride
- Payment plans and arrangements in DUI cases
- Costs of investigators and expert witnesses
- Contingent fees prohibited in DUI cases
- Hourly and time-based billing by DUI lawyers
- Tiered flat fee arrangements with DUI attorneys
- True flat fee arrangements by DUI lawyers
Call an Attorney
Call now to let us assist you in locating a DUI attorney in your area. We have a large network of DUI lawyers and legal representatives in our database. If you don't find an attorney for your area, we can locate one for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I hire a lawyer or use a public defender?
- What should I do immediately after recieving a charge?
- How do I find the best lawyer?
- Can a great lawyer really get my charge completely dropped?
- What are some common laws?
- What is the most important thing to be prepared for?
- How much will it cost total?
- How will I contact my lawyer?