(Another) Oklahoma City Police Officer Arrested
For the second time in the past month, an Oklahoma City police officer has been arrested. On Thursday, Sgt Benjamin Nikkel was involved in a one car accident while off duty. When the Oklahoma Highway Patrol responded to the accident, they placed Nikkel under arrest for driving under the influence of alcohol. In addition to the DUI charges, Nikkel was placed on administrative leave, pending the outcome of the ongoing investigation.
Nikkel joins Sgt Christina Cervantes on the blotter. Cervantes was arrested in February on charges that she released sensitive information that could potentially jeopardize a current narcotics investigation.
The preceding Oklahoma DUI news update was brought to you by The Law Office of Brian C. Been P.L.L.C.
Call an Attorney
Call now to let us assist you in locating a DUI attorney in your area. We have a large network of DUI lawyers and legal representatives in our database. If you don't find an attorney for your area, we can locate one for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I hire a lawyer or use a public defender?
- What should I do immediately after recieving a charge?
- How do I find the best lawyer?
- Can a great lawyer really get my charge completely dropped?
- What are some common laws?
- What is the most important thing to be prepared for?
- How much will it cost total?
- How will I contact my lawyer?