Man Faces DUI Charges in Chicago After Fatal Crash Involving CTA Bus
A Chicago-area man faces several charges, including DUI, after a fatal car crash in Morgan Park on Monday .
Walter Thompson, 30, was also given a citation after trying to flee the scene of the accident in which his SUV hit another car and pinned Charles Kimbrough, 45, against a CTA bus.
Kimbrough was unloading beer from a truck around 3 p.m. on Monday when he was hit. Rescue crews took him to Advocate Christ Medical Center, where he died less than an hour later.
Three other people also were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries. Thompson was cited with a DUI and driving on a revoked or suspended license.
The preceding Chicago DUI news update was is courtesy of Chicago DUI Attorney Steven H. Fagan.
Call now to speak with and get an absolutely free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I hire a lawyer or use a public defender?
- What should I do immediately after recieving a charge?
- How do I find the best lawyer?
- Can a great lawyer really get my charge completely dropped?
- What are some common laws?
- What is the most important thing to be prepared for?
- How much will it cost total?
- How will I contact my lawyer?