Kansas City DUI Checkpoints
In some states, DUI checkpoints are legal. In Kansas City, the police are planning a checkpoint. We will report the locations as they become known. Here’s an excerpt from an article in the Kansas City Star announcing it.
Kansas City police announce DUI checkpoint – Kansas City Star: “Kansas City police will conduct a sobriety checkpoint the weekend of April 24 through April 26 at a location in the city known for DUI-related crashes and arrests. The checkpoint will begin after 11 p.m. at the chosen location. Motorists will be stopped briefly while officers conduct a check, then either detained or sent on with educational material about drunk driving.”
Call an Attorney
Call now to let us assist you in locating a DUI attorney in your area. We have a large network of DUI lawyers and legal representatives in our database. If you don't find an attorney for your area, we can locate one for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I hire a lawyer or use a public defender?
- What should I do immediately after recieving a charge?
- How do I find the best lawyer?
- Can a great lawyer really get my charge completely dropped?
- What are some common laws?
- What is the most important thing to be prepared for?
- How much will it cost total?
- How will I contact my lawyer?